We are Edmonton’s top plumbing emergency specialists offering 24/7 services to Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and the surrounding areas
Have you found yourself in a nasty mess because of a blocked toilet? Do you have a leaking water heater that you need to get fixed by the next morning?
Worry no more, as Edmonton’s top plumbing repair specialists, Butler Plumbing is here to fix any plumbing mess you may get yourself into. Clogs, blockages, leaks and plumbing emergencies happen, which is why you need the best plumbing company near you in a pinch.
With more than 30 years of experience, Butler Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting provides the surrounding Edmonton area with the best plumbing service for all your emergency needs. Including our standard hours of operation, you can contact us 24/7 for any overwhelming plumbing problem you may have.
All of Butler Plumbing’s standard services are available to you 24/7 so you will always have an emergency plumber near you
We can adapt all our standard services to suit your emergency needs. Even if you just need help unclogging a toilet in the middle of the night, Butler Plumbing is here for you. It’s our pleasure to handle your dirty work at any hour!
Here is a list of our emergency plumbing services:
- General Toilet & Leak Repair: If your toilet just doesn’t seem to be working right or you just can’t fix that pesky leak, it can be a hassle at first but can cause unexpected and surprising problems the next morning.
- Faucet Repair & Drain Service: The sound of a dripping faucet is noise pollution at its most annoying. Butler plumbing is here to fix your faucets and drains to spare you the most annoying household sounds. Noise pollution at its It’s best to have it looked at by a professional right away.
- Sewage Clog & Sewer Backups: The nauseating smell of a sewage backup is too nasty and shouldn’t be tolerated in the 21st Let us take this filthy burden out of your hands so you can get back to your life.
- Clogged and Blocked Toilets: A clogged and blocked toiled may seem like it has a simple solution but after you’ve been plunging it for an hour and still no success, there may be a deeper problem that must be extricated by a professional.
- Kitchen Sink Repair: A backed up kitchen sink can really stand in the way of your dinner and breakfast routines, while also exposing you to unpleasant smells of your last meal. Butler Plumbing can get this fixed for you right away.
- Leaking or Broken Hot Water Heaters & Tanks: A broken hot water heater means it’s time for regular cold showers for everyone. Don’t allow yourself to suffer through a cold shower, get in touch with Butler Plumbing as soon as possible.
Furnace & Boiler & HVAC Emergency Repairs: A broken furnace or boiler is no joking matter and can sometimes be dangerous. Call us immediately to quickly repair any of your faulty heating systems.
Butler Plumbing is here to protect you from all household hazards with emergency furnace repair, water heater repair, and general 24/7 plumbing services in Edmonton
Accidents happen and they can sometimes have dangerous consequences. A home or office is meant to be a safe place for everyone to get on with their lives. Most plumbing problems such as standard clogs, minor leaks, and drain issues are annoying but not dangerous. However, some problems must be given immediate professional plumbing emergency attention.
Emergency plumbing problems you should never ever ignore:
- Foul smells in your basement that have not left even after you flushed the drains.
- Leaky 50 gallons or 80-gallon hot water heaters which can lead to property damage or an explosion.
- Persistent plumbing problems that remain even after you have performed basic maintenance tips
Butler Plumbing offers the best emergency plumbing and heating services in the surrounding areas of Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and St. Albert. Don’t suffer through plumbing emergencies, get in touch with us at 780-432-3947 or contact us.