Tankless Water Heater Maintenance and Hot Water Tank Repair and Replacement in Edmonton
We’ve been providing Edmonton with plumbing services since 2005. As a result, we can replace and repair:
- Water boilers
- Electric tankless hot water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Instant hot water heaters
- Any other types of heater
Best Prices for All of Your Water Heating Services
For the most part, having accessible hot water is an essential part of your day. Nobody likes having cold showers every day, especially in the winter. For that reason, we offer complete hot water tank maintenance services. This includes installation, regular repairs and replacement.
Even if you just need help finding the best gas heater for your home, give us a call!
Our standard water heating services:
- General hot water tank repairs
- Water boiler maintenance
- Hot water tank installation and replacement
- Tankless/On demand/ Instant heater services
Save Money and Prevent Tank Leaking
There are so many hot water tank options, and different ways to maintain each one. Doing both basic and regular checks will extend the life of your hot water heating system and reduce the chance of future problems.
- Tankless/On demand/ Instant Water Heaters: To maintain the health of your tankless heating system, perform regular checks for rust, deterioration and mineral deposits. Instant tankless systems can also shut down due to the high demand of hot water. This happens if multiple people are requesting hot water from a single system. Be wary of these faults in your tankless hot water heater and you will greatly reduce your future plumbing problems.
- Gas Water Tank Heaters: For a gas water tank, always ensure the pilot light is on. A pilot light being off is the most common problem for gas water tank heaters. When the pilot light is working, you barely notice it. When the light is off, however, you will have nothing but cold water. Depending on your model, there are a few ways to re-light your pilot light, including using a match. Nevertheless, errors while dealing with gas could be potentially dangerous if you don’t have the training. That’s why we recommend you contact a professional, or follow the steps in a designated manual.
- Electric Water Tank Heaters: You must regularly check the elements of your electric water tank heater. Faulty elements are the most common problem for a malfunctioning electric water heater. To fix this, you must cut power to the tank, drain the tank, unscrew the element, and then screw in your new element. Replacing the faulty elements is not very complicated, and can be accomplished even if you are inexperienced. However, we still strongly recommend consulting a professional first, as a mistake could have a dangerous result.
- Excessive Deterioration: Allowing your hot water tank to deteriorate past a certain point can have dangerous consequences. If your hot water system has become excessively rusty, leaky or damaged in any way, contact a professional immediately. A hot water heater can blow up if not maintained and replaced regularly.