Find what you’re looking for on our website quickly using the sitemap pages listed below:
- About Us
- Backflow Preventer Testing
- Backflow Prevention
- Best Heating System in Edmonton
- Boiler Repair Services
- Boiler Repairs
- Butler Plumbing and Heating Is Your Choice for Commercial and Residential Plumbing Needs
- Butler Plumbing are the leading emergency plumbers in Edmonton
- Butler Plumbing Are Your Edmonton Drainage Specialists
- Butler Plumbing is the top Edmonton Furnace Repair Specialists
- Butler Plumbing is your bathroom renovation experts!
- Butler Plumbing offers the best hot water tank repair in Edmonton
- Butler Plumbing will make your basement reno a hassle-free success!
- Commercial Hot Water Heater Experts at Butler Plumbing
- Commercial Hot Water Heater Repair That is Convenient for You
- Customer Testimonials
- Drain Cleaning
- Edmonton Commercial Plumbing
- Edmonton Gasfitting
- Edmonton Heating
- Edmonton Plumbers
- Edmonton Plumbers Offering Exceptional Repairs And Service
- Efficient Boiler Services from Butler Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing Edmonton
- Employment Application
- Expert Edmonton Plumbing Renovations
- Expert Plumbers in Edmonton For Leaky Hot Water Tanks
- Furnace Repair
- Gas Line Leak Experts in Edmonton
- Highly Experienced Drain Cleaning Experts in Edmonton
- Hot Water on Demand with Butler Plumbing
- Hot Water Tank Repair
- Hydronic Heating System Experts in Edmonton
- Hydronic Heating Systems
- Leaky Hot Water Tank
- Plumbing FAQs
- Plumbing Renovations
- Plumbing Repairs
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Servicing Your Hot Water Heater
- Site Map
- Sump Pump Repair
- Sump Pump Repair Experts in Edmonton
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Maintenance from Butler Plumbing
- Top Notch Plumbing Reviews in Edmonton
- Top Rated Residential Boiler Repair Experts in Edmonton
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Softeners
- Why You Need a Water Softener in Your Home!
- Your Butler Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting Team
- Your Edmonton Commercial Plumbing Contractors
- Your first choice for Edmonton Kitchen Renovations
- Your Full Service Edmonton Plumber
Posts by category
- Category: Awards
- Category: Business
- Category: Construction
- Category: Edmonton Plumbers
- How to Prepare for a Trouble Free 2017
- Where is My Water Shutoff Valve?
- Flush Those Floor Drains!
- Test Your Toilets for Water Leakage
- Test Your Main Backwater Valve
- End of the Year Tips from Butler Plumbing
- Have You Checked Your Furnace Filter This Month?
- Avoid Busted Pipes by Removing Hoses from Outside Faucets
- Butler Plumbing New Hours of Operation
- Welcome to the Mobile World
- Butler Plumbing CASL Compliant
- Now’s A Great Time to Think about Tree Roots
- Furnace Filter Management
- Salt-Free Water Softener Deal – Call now 780-432-3947
- Customer Question
- Sump Pumps
- You have just found the Best Plumbing Blog in Edmonton!
- Welcome to the Butler Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting Blog
- Category: Furnace
- Category: Maintenance Reminders
- How to Winterize your Outdoor Taps
- Why Do My Drains Smell Bad?
- Six Spring Cleaning Tips You Haven’t Considered
- Dryer Maintenance is Important
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at Butler Plumbing
- Routine Dryer Maintenance Will Extend the Life of Your Machine
- Preparing Your Intake Screens for Fall
- Why You Should Turn Off Your Gas Fireplace Pilot Light
- Prepare Your Home for Winter by Checking Your Humidifier
- Locate and Label Your Main Shutoff Valve
- Why You Want To Drain Your Hot Water Tank
- Reminder to Disconnect Your Dryer Exhaust to Prevent Lint From Building Up
- Avoid Storing Flammable Liquids Near Your Hot Water Heater, Furnace or Other Gas Equipment
- Maintain Your Piping by Clearing out Your Eavestrough Piping
- Reminder To Check Your Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Keep Your Gas Meter and Appliance Vents Clear of Snow and Ice to Avoid Equipment Damage
- Preventing Frozen Pipes During Cold Weather Months
- Now That the Leaves Are Falling Clean Those Intake Screens to Prevent Blockages
- Avoid Ruptured Pipes before Winter Hits
- Avoid Sewer Smells by Filling Your Floor Drains
- Testing Your Sump Pump What You Should Know
- Keeping your Eavestrough Piping Clear
- The Importance of Testing your Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector
- Category: Piping
- Category: Protection
- Category: rennovation
- Category: Residential
- Category: Uncategorized
- The Cold Reality of Frozen Pipes and How to Prevent Them
- The Easy Fall Home Checklist
- 5 Signs You Have Toilet Trouble
- How to Know if you need a Water Softener?
- Tips On Preparing Your Sump Pump For Spring & Potential Flooding
- 10 Tips on Preparing Your Home for a Plumbing Renovation
- Butler Plumbing Holiday Maintenance Tips
- Tank vs Tankless
- What To Do When Your Hot Water Tank Is Leaking
- 7 Tips To Keep Your Heating Costs Down This Winter
- Butler Plumbing Wins MSCC ‘Gold Standard’ Contractor Award
- Gas Barbecues & Heaters
- How to Take Care of Solvents
- The Difference Between Plumbing & Drainage
- Sump Pump Maintenance Tips
- Patti P., Edmonton
- Jake, Adrossan
- Matthew C., Sherwood Park
- Robert D., Edmonton
- A&C, Edmonton
- Gerard, Edmonton
- John, Beaumont
- Geewan C., Edmonton
- Erik, Spruce Grove
- Integra Co-op, Edmonton
- J Thompson, Edmonton
- Dorothy H.
- Roly F.
- David B.
- Claire W.
- Darlene O.
- Shannon H.
- Dora G.
- Cindy C.
- Michael T.
- Leanne V.
- Graham C.
- Rosemary N.
- Jared O.
- Joyce S.
- Nancy A.
- Bev R.
- Bev R.
- Marlene H.
- Chantel G.
- Selena Gomez
- Mec Callan
- Jessica Smith
- John Doe
Removal of existing gas line "We wanted to clean up the look of the front yard of our 40 year old house. Originally a show home back in the day, it had a gas yard light....
Leaking cast iron pipe "Bryce came today, was polite and assessed cause of the water leaking onto the basement floor quickly as a crack in the cast iron pipe. He had it cut out and replaced...
Inspect and repair residential boiler "After buying 1981 house, hired Butler to inspect boiler (baseboard heating). After initial inspection they made reasonable recommendations for good upkeep and fixing a few mistakes made by previous owner. They...
Special plumbing work "Had butler plumbing do special piping work to accomplish health requirements --Kevin, Paul , and Will suggested the method and Will and Paul followed through with the work. Will did most of the...
Water tank repair "Our hot water tank pilot light went out and couldn't be relit. We called Butler, they gave us an appointment for the same day. Reasonable fees, the repairman was friendly, professional, and fixed...
Service boilers and HW tanks "We have had Butler Plumbing do service and emergency work on both of our apartment buildings for the past 3 years. Over that time at least 4 different plumbers have come...
Sump Pump "Everything went very well - got a call prior to Bryce leaving the shop - he was right on time (knew what the job was), installed the battery back up sump in a timely...
Storm drain "The service was excellent.The storm drain was shattered..Kevin and Rod were honest and reliable even the secretary Chelsey. Their diagnosis was excellent. I felt at ease and their price was great. I would not...
Installed bathroom "I just finished having Kevin install a jetted shower system along with toilet and 2 sinks in my basement bathroom. The service was excellent and the workmanship was very good. They did the work...
General plumbing "I help maintain two aging buildings and so we see Butler a lot. Every time the service has been prompt, efficient, and courteous. The guys often offer to go that extra step."...
Hot water tank replacement "After two years of dreading each interaction with a trade as we restored our house, I was very impressed with the polite, upfront, courteous, and timely service that greeted me over email...
Was so pleased with Kevin and the work he did. So happy that he could fit us in that same day. Would highly recommend Butler to anyone and will definitely use them in the future....
Nowadays there are so many plumbers listed in the yellow pages you sometimes wonder who to chose. We lucked out today with Kevin Korte. He did an excellent job for our bathroom. He is personable,...
Happy with the job....
Thanks Paul, great service, great job!...
Very satisfied with the work and your workman’s personality. Thank-you....
Very happy with the work today....
Very pleased with Brandon’s work....
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding....
Many thanks for all your help....
Did appreciate Kevin’s quick response....
Many thanks for your prompt service....
Thanks Kevin great working with you!...
Thank you! It works very efficiently...
Many thanks! Great work!...
With thanks for a grand job, water works like a dream....
With thanks for a job very well done....
Thanks for the exceptional service....
Merci Paul, Bon travail!...